12.1" Android 9.0 fast boot Navigation Radio for Ford Explorer 2011 - 2019$1,319.99
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in ford explorer 2011 - 2019.
- Only OEM screen and OEM A/C control panel will be replaced, thus almost all OEM features will be retained.
- SYNC module and OEM radio brain will be retained. SYNC, SXM radio, if equipped, will be retained.
- The sound of the vertical screen head unit will be fed to the sound system of the vehicle.
- OEM screen UI can be displayed and controlled on the vertical screen if you have SYNC2 and SYNC3.
- SYNC1 UI will be simulated and controlled on the screen, and SXM and voice commands retained.
- 13.6 inch HD vertical touch screen. Supports split-screen mode.
- Physical buttons for most, if not all, A/C operations, independent of touchscreen functionality.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- 4 g ram 64 g rom.
- android 9 Fast boot
- Plug and Play,no wiring required.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice. Default Here Wego with offline maps.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLinkwith smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP)playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
- Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.